Valuations Director (Student), London Competitive salary & benefits
My client is a global real estate provider, specialising in Residential & commercial property, property & asset management, property investment, valuation and consultancy. Due to a successful period of growth and a continuous and consistent number of work wins they are seeking a specialist Director to strengthen their Student Valuation division.
- Specialising in all Student accommodation providing the full life-cycle service including acquisitions, disposals, M&A, JV equity raising and structuring, valuation, consultancy service, financing and transaction advisory.
- Providing professional consultative advice for a range of investors, developers, operators, universities and lenders.
- Conducting demographic analysis and market research on student developments and facilities.
- Undertaking the valuation of property assets, valuation negotiations and appraisals for student businesses.
- Monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual portfolio valuations
- Red Book Valuations, strategic reviews and reporting to clients on the value of their individual properties and portfolios and identifying opportunities on their behalf
- Expert advice on acquisition, disposal, investment, valuation advice and development consulting to private and public sector clients.
- Supervising, mentoring and developing more junior members of the team whilst driving and contributing to the strategic plans outlined by the business
- A Leading International & Award Winning Property Consultancy
- An exceptional opportunity to be involved in a wide range of exciting student development projects
- Values employees commitment to the company and provides excellent reward and recognition
- Impressively strong and ever growing high profile, blue chip client base
- Great culture within a fast paced, energetic and hardworking successful team
- A first class training and skills development strategy throughout the business
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your knowledge within a role with huge career opportunities
- Access to an extensive & exclusive database of property information and contacts
- The autonomy to build the Student London offering and drive the services forward
- MRICS Qualified & a RICS registered Valuer
- Experience in the student sector is highly desirable and of preference however all backgrounds will be considered
- Extensive knowledge of the valuation process and the RICS Red Book
- Possess leadership qualities with the drive and ambition to succeed
- A strong fee earner with the ability to demonstrate your work winning abilities, contributing to the teams overall financial goals
- Analytical with excellent numerical and report writing skills
For further details and a confidential chat on the role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact me on 0207 970 9796.
"PSD General Practice & Property Services is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Planning & Architecture, Property Management, Agency & Valuation, Building & Quality Surveyors and Project Management roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the GP & Property Services team."
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- General Practice Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Investment & Financial Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Landlord & Tenant Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)