Graduate Land and Planning Manager - Gloucestershire
Graduate Land & Planning Manager
Our client is a privately owned and family run developer who believe in making a difference and continuing the growth of their business through investments in infrastructure, facilities, training and, most importantly - their people.
Due to 2019 growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Land and Planning Manager to make a noticeable impact within their Land department. The successful candidate will be joining a small team to be afforded with a 360 degree view of company-wide operations, where accomplishments don’t go unnoticed. You’ll have the flexibility and opportunity to make a positive impression on new and existing clients and there will be scope to be challenged and learn new skills to help advance both yourself and the business.
- Assist in the development process from inception to completion on a range of projects across Homes, Retirement and Commercial divisions.
- To identify land opportunities throughout the Country
- To assist with the evaluation of development sites and conduct research to enable the management team to make an informed choice in selecting suitable sites for Homes, Retirement and Commercial Projects
- To appraise opportunities and provide clearly written reports and analysis
- To manage consultants throughout the planning and development process
- To assist in obtaining planning for developments, negotiating Section 106 Agreements and discharging planning conditions
- To assist in disposal programmes of surplus land requirements
- To complete due diligence on site acquisitions
We are looking someone with a relevant property or construction related degree preferably accredited by RICS or RTPI. The successful candidate will be diligent and organised and be able to demonstrate a collaborative/partnering approach to their work. A key attribute is the ability to build relationships. Someone who is result driven would be most suited for this role.
The Offer includes
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Annual company bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
For further details in the strictest of confidence please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Graduate Land and Planning Manager - Gloucestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly