Senior Asset Surveyor
My Client is looking for a highly skilled Senior Asset Manager to work alongside their multi-disciplinary team of property professionals. Your main purpose will be to provide expertise and advice on all property investment and development related matters, working flexibly according to business needs and the diverse portfolio.
You will work within the Property Investment & Development team whose purpose is to maximise the Council's return by investing in, and developing out commercial real estate.
They are looking for a Chartered Surveyor with a minimum of 7 years post qualification experience; this individual must be highly motivated and adept at solving complex problems, with a strong commercial focus on maximising return.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please contact me.
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Hampshire
- General Practice Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Investment & Financial Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Retail & Leisure Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Hampshire
- Estate Agency, Sales & Lettings Surveyor £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Hampshire