- To expansion the business with global teams for NE Asia Infrastructure Market.
- To support the growth of the team and manage the P/L
- To maintain the strong pipeline of potential hiring to support the project pipeline.
- To build the client network and alliance partners for the new project opportunities
- To handle technical aspect and make the project delivery meets with client expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Civil engineering or related subject
- At least 15 years of experience in relevant working experience.
- With strong QS and project management experience
- Experience in handle project level and at programme level / master planning
- Experience in rail industry is preferred, or other industry., e.g. airports, power, water or highways