Corporate Real Estate Services Manager
Up to £100,000 dependant on experience
A global hedge fund with over $35Bn AUM are looking for a Corporate Real Estate Manager to join their London team and to regionally manage their UK and European Corporate Services. This role will see you responsible for all Real Estate, Business Services, Portfolio Management and Business Support Services. You will manage all real estate projects including lease negotiations, budgeting, design and construction, along with strategy and analytics concerned with occupancy reporting and growth strategies. You will manage regional office managers in London and European offices.
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally within a corporate environment.
- Analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Pan-European experience is preferred.
- Health and Safety training will be advantageous.
- You must be highly self-motivated and happy to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV in word format.