(Legal Conveyance Secretary) Residential and Commercial
We are looking for a Legal Secretary/Assistant to join our team within the Residential & Commercial Property sector and to contribute to the attainment of our company’s business objectives. You will be involved in all aspects of the buying and selling of residential and commercial properties across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be a degree level qualified Legal Secretary/Assistant within the property sector and must have a minimum of 2 years' legal experience within Residential and/or Commercial Property Development. Your duties will include:
- Process all applications and documentation regarding the Help to Buy scheme.
- Capable to generate Help to Buy portfolio under company name
- Maintaining paperless system within the Sales Team
- Ensuring Sales Process Management data and correspondence are kept up to date from being under offer to completion
- Ensure all Sales files are kept up to date.
- You will be required to attend regular sales meetings and take minutes and distribute to relevant departments
- Working alongside the Sales Director in developing the brand and customer service (After Care).
- Preparing initial draft documents, reports and drafting letters.
- Preparing and handling completion of transactions including the preparation of completion statements alongside the Financial Controller.
- Answering queries and taking messages where appropriate and making appropriate file notes relating to sales and legal documentation.
- Setting up and maintaining documents in Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Organise internal and external meetings including meeting room bookings and if appropriate organising refreshments.
- Dealing with enquiries regarding deeds and/or historic files and liaising, as appropriate, with relevant lawyers
- Providing a fully effective service to clients by proactively progressing client files under the direction of the appropriate solicitors.
- Providing secretarial and administrative assistance to the group of Directors and Senior Managers and adopting a team orientated approach at all times to ensure consistently high level of service is provided.
- Maintaining the diary of the Managing Director and to assist when required.
- Good knowledge of freehold sales
- Proactive in handling Sales inquiries and to respond on time
- Must understand leases and lease plans.
Experience within the following will be an advantage
- Obtaining title searches with use of the Land Registry Portal
- Conducting Local Searches
- Responding to HMLR requisitions
Salary £25K to £27k depending on experience
Working Hours 9:00am till 5:30pm
25 days Annual Leave
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Administrator £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Investment & Development Administrator £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Support Administrator £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Management Administrator £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Planning & Development Administrator £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in London (Greater)