Lease Advisory - New Team
Boutique West End firm with a very good reputation in Office Agency are seeking a motivated and experienced Surveyor to grow out their service lines and head up a new Lease Advisory division. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and has some experience in the industry, with the confidence to build a successful pool of projects.
Typical workload will include: Lease regears and restructures and valuation work as well as seeing projects through to completion. You will be required to prepare expert level reports, provide market knowledge, pitching and presentations whilst working alongside the current team of Surveyors who focus on Acquisitions, Disposals and Serviced Offices.
Currently this role is handled by the existing Agency team, but they are seeing a large rise in instructions due to their general growth and reputation and they are now extremely keen to grow this as an additional specialism.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take on an existing caseload of office lease advisory instructions and deal with these in a timely and professional manner
- Develop the fee income of the Lease Advisory area of the business
- Work to deadlines to ensure that the quality of service expected by clients is met
- Provision of sound and profitable advice and transactions to existing and new clients
- Be a Self-Starter who can work on their own initiative, with the ambition to grow a new service line within an established business
- Have a strong desire to succeed and to build individual knowledge and expertise within a specific market
- MRICS Qualified candidate
- Preferable to have existing Central London lease advisory expertise but will consider individuals demonstrating the desire to move into this sector.
- RICS Registered Valuer would be an advantage
- Self-motivated: ability to work as part of a team and also on their own initiative
- Accurate and with good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written