Director - Industrial and Logistics Occupier Advisory
We are looking for a Director to contribute to the strategic growth in our Industrial & Logistics Advisory practice.
They will work with the UK and Global teams at a senior level, with the role split between business development and servicing clients’ instructions. This is a great opportunity to join our award winning company in a growing function to provide thought leadership to an evolving client base.
The objectives of the role are to:
• Report to the Head of Industrial and Logistics Occupier Advisory and working with the UK and International occupier representation heads, the individual will assist in the development of the strategy for growth of Savills’ Occupier Advisory globally.
• Assist in the creation of a business development pipeline and secure new transactional, consulting and mandated business.
• Service existing clients’ needs, providing exemplary advice and acting as a trusted advisor.
• Support cross-border colleagues in new business winning initiatives, sharing knowledge and expertise.
• Build the Savills’ Occupier Advisory brand and reputation by leveraging existing business development, research and press capabilities and introducing own initiatives.
• Assist in the development and creation of marketing material, pitch work and tender responses.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· In depth experience of the industrial and logistics domestic and ideally, EMEA markets.
· A strategic thinker and driven self-starter.
· Experience of occupier advisory either as a service provider or customer.
· Experience of coordinating teams.
· Willingness to travel with UK driving licence.
· MRICS preferable.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.