Associate Director - Industrial and Logistics Occupier Advisory
We are seeking an Associate Director to contribute to the continued growth of the Savills Industrial and Logistics Occupier Advisory service line.
Working with the UK and Global teams, the role will be split between servicing clients’ instructions and business development. The candidate will be able to provide a high level of service to, and establish strong rapport with clients.
The objectives of the role are to:
- Identify and progress new work opportunities
- Build strong working relationships with existing clients
- Provide strategic acquisition, disposal and lease consultancy advice
- Review property strategies for occupiers
- Carry out property inspections
- Provide accurate transaction management and reporting services
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent negotiation skills and technically competent with in depth knowledge of the external markets
- Must understand and apply the principles of proactive client care
- Demonstrate the ability to cross sell other services
- Strong desire to progress and generate new business
- Proven track record of providing strategic property advice, with valuation experience helpful
- MRICS qualified
If you feel that have the skills, knowledge and experience for this unique opportunity please apply below with your CV.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.