Director - Tenant Representation
Director of Tenant Representation
A boutique consultancy based in The City of London is seeking a Director to join their well-established Tenant Representation team. The team advises clients across London, predominantly on their office space requirements.
Salary for this position is up to £100,000.
Responsibilities may include:
- Rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions, disposals, dilapidation's, and refurbishments.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients as well as sourcing and building new relationships.
- Assisting with the training and development of junior members of the team.
- MRICS strongly preferred.
- Background in Tenant Representation, Corporate Real Estate or Office Agency essential.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in Word format.