Partner – Strategic Consulting EMEA – Global Property – London
Partner – Strategic Consulting EMEA – Global Property – London – Competitive Package on Offer
An executive appointment has arisen to work for one of the leading Global property service providers in their Strategic Consulting Team. This is a London based role with EMEA coverage working with Occupier clients.
- Leading and managing a leading Strategic team you will be responsible for shaping client’s global real estate portfolios in line with strategic corporate objectives.
- The client base ranges from pharmaceutical companies to large financial services clients.
- You will be based in a team where you will have a focus on portfolio and location advisory with wider exposure to occupier finance and development where there is international scope.
- Requirement for a Senior Consultant to support the delivery of strategic advice to real estate occupiers across their operational portfolios within the UK and across EMEA
- Develop and deliver new business to clients covering portfolio strategy and location advisory, with a wider understanding of the remit of the EMEA Strategic Consulting team service lines (workplace, occupier finance and occupier development)
- Applicants should have a good understanding of corporate organisations and their business and services drivers which lead to a demand for the use and management of property.
- The role would suit someone with experience of acting in a commercial property role
- Particular interest in candidates with strong analytics skills
Qualifications & Skills:
- Member of the RICS not essential
- Professional experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Professional experience of providing technical advice to corporate and possibly public sector occupiers of property
- Experience of providing commercial agency or property consultancy advice and managing projects to deliver a seamless client service
- Proven track record with corporate clients
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility for larger complex client instructions
- High level business and report writing skills
- Good project management and organisational skills
- High level client management and verbal communication skills
- Experience of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Experience in preparing pitches, and attending pitch interviews & presentations
- Strong Analytical skills.
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
For further information or to register for Property Jobs please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Discuss your application please contact Tamar at InVictus on 020 7397 5301.