Business Development Manager
We have recently partnered with a leading Property Technology firm that due to a period of Growth are wanting to bring on a Business Development Manager. To not be limited to purely the front end of the sale, but to take full reigns on the whole process. This includes the initial phone call, to meeting and selling the product and then to the account management.
* 2-4 years of experience in B2B / SaaS sales would be nice!
* Responsive, communicative, creative and passionate about your work with a track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
* Proven success as a Business Developer or Sales Consultant
* No-fear of picking up the phone and hunting your own leads
* Book meetings, meetings and more meetings
* Understands Sales does not always mean 'Selling'
* Excellent relationship building skills
* An interest in Property and data or both will be an advantage
* Excellent communications skills, Translating technical talk into a language clients can understand
* Confident, professional and comfortable having discussions with C- Level Execs and Business Owners
* Keen to learn - training will be provided but a quick learner is an advantage
* Highly motivated with a real "can do" attitude
* A background in property, ideally from a back office or commercial
* A little black book of contacts you can leverage on day one
* Tons of self-motivation
* Baking skills - the office likes a cake every once in a while