Chartered Valuation Surveyor
Chartered Valuation Surveyor Tyne & Wear £Negotiable DOE + Benefits
Your new company
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation who are looking to expand their Valuation Team. The business we are working with has been established for over 25 years and has grown in that time to establish offices in a number of cities across the UK. The business is continuing to grow, and their Newcastle Office is investing in their valuation business and are looking to appoint an experienced surveyor to support in their existing work, and any new business that is won. The organisation can offer a varied workload, support from a specialist Director as well as the autonomy of being able to manage your own workload and clients.
Your new role
- To provide accurate and professional valuation advice to a range of clients.
- Commercial real estate, investment and trading business valuations for loan security (and other purposes).
- Business development and networking flexibility and opportunity for the right person looking to 'make their mark' in the local north-east business community.
- knowledge and/or use of a variety of valuation techniques
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in in this role, we are seeking an experienced Chartered Surveyor who is ambitious, and passionate about delivering a first-class professional service to clients.
- Hold a relevant RICS accredited degree in either Real Estate, Estate Management or Property Management.
- Be an RICS qualified surveyor
- Knowledge of a range of valuation techniques
- Strong IT skills and experience using MS office packages
- Good report writing skills
- To adhere to the RICS Red Book and best practice valuation approaches
- To be able to understand and summarise a commercial lease
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Experience of using a range of valuation techniques
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of using valuation software such as Argus Investor / Enterprise or KEL
- To be able to understand financial statements i.e. profit and loss accounts
- Business Development / Networking skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary - dependent upon experience
- Car allowance of £3,600
- Laptop & mobile phone
- Flexible home-working policy
- Professional support and development
- Internal CPD
- Death in service benefit
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.