Land Manager - Based Essex covering Beds, Herts, Cambs, Essex and South East
Covering: Beds, Herts, Cambs, Essex and the South East
KHA are currently working exclusively with a highly rated land team who now require a Land Manager to join the team.
An exceptional opportunity to join a stable and well regarded team, the role will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining relationships with Land Agents with a view to obtaining details of potential development sites
- Appraising potential development sites to assess their land value and ascertain whether they are profitable
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure correct and current costs and values are allowed for in Land appraisals
- Managing the purchase of development sites with a view to being competitive in the market and purchasing the site
- Seeing through the purchase of development sites with Solicitors and Agents, including negotiation and drafting of contract documents
- Preparing bank appraisals for submission to, and approval of purchases including, where appropriate liaison with independent valuers
- Preparing and presenting pre-development reports to ensure smooth handover of sites to other teams within the business
Ideal opportunity for a Land Buyer looking for progression or an established Land Manager seeking a new challenge. The successful individual will have demonstrable experience in the identification, appraisal and purchase of residential sites and strong negotiation skills.
In the first instance please forward your CV, along with salary details to email@example.com.
Apply for Land Manager - Based Essex covering Beds, Herts, Cambs, Essex and South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly