Client Side Project Manager
Client side positions don't come up all that often so this could well be worth a look...
My client a well-regarded and long-standing charity are on the lookout for a Project Manager for their North Region. The portfolio will include; residential, community centres, churches, commercial properties and care homes.
Reporting into the Head of Capital Projects Project Manager you will be responsible for capital project developments from £100k up to £7million as they look to develop and improve their portfolio. The portfolio will include; residential, community centres, churches, commercial properties and care homes. One key function of the role is to liaise with other members of the organisation to ensure that the projects are carried out smoothly, especially when people may not have a knowledge of the property industry.
You will also need to have the following :
- Project / Portfolio Management experience from inception to completion
- Contract Administration experience
- Experience managing external consulting teams
- Refurbishments and dealing/appointing contractors and consultants where appropriate.
- Degree or equivalent in Building or Property Development
- Membership of RICS, RIBA, CIOB or APM
- Strong communication skills, client-focused and self-motivated
This is a full-time, permanent role paying just north of £40,000 over a 35 hour week. Whilst based out of Leeds, you can expect to spend 2 days a week on-site as you will be responsible for projects around the North of the country, so there will be some time out of the office.
- The salary for this role is just north of £40k with a car and generous pension scheme.
- 33 Days annual leave (Including Bank holidays)
- A generous defined contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free travel loan
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
Reference: CJ_CSPM_12 INDBS