Residential Senior Project Manager
A new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a market leading consultancy that specialise in Super Prime Residential properties in the heart of the big smoke. If you are sick of working for a small consultancy, where there is no real career progression or you are tired of spending your whole week micromanaged in an office or where there are no bonuses being paid then look no further as I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client, a top 5 consultancy who advise on prestigious high-end houses, state of the art luxury apartments & heritage-listed country homes & estates for their clients. After the successful commissioning of two breath-taking new projects, my client is looking to add a several Project Manager to their team. This business is incredibly reputable in their field with a client base to match, as well as the luxury of working alongside leading like-minded individuals.
- Equestrian centre facility with residential accommodation
- Extension and refurbishment of a prestigious country house
- Other works include refurbs, new builds and restoration projects
- Residential Projects range from £5 Million - £50 Million
- Ideally, Be MRICS or MCIOB qualified
- Must have a minimum of 2 years residential experience
- Previous residential/heritage project experience will be looked upon favourably
- Good with dealing with wealthy individuals
- Benefit if you have come from a Building surveying background
The Package + Benefits
- Basic Salary: Up to £70,000
- Car Allowance Up to £7,000
- Bonus: 10% Discretionary Bonus
- Professional Fees Paid
- Pension: Up to 5% matched employer contribution
- Holiday Entitlement: 27 days + Bank Holidays
Does this role sound like you? Please feel free to email me or for more information as well as the official job description please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 766 9000.