Role: Development Executive.
Reports to: Development Director
Location: The Pavilion. 118 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SW.
As a key member of the multi-disciplinary development management team, the role is responsible for delivering the concept behind each development project and phase thereby maximising development returns.
- Maximise and enhanced planning permissions on each project and phase.
- Deliver the concept for each development project and phase using inter alia product knowledge to achieve the highest possible returns.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the key financial / performance drivers of each development project and report against Business Plan for each project.
- Brief and effectively manage design teams and cost consultants.
- Devise and implement effective procurement strategies to manage contractors.
- Identify key project drivers and deliverables necessary to deliver project execution plan.
- Challenge cost and value to deliver enhanced investor returns.
- Secure appropriate consents necessary to commence development activities.
- Set up suitable Estate Management regimes for new developments, management of the formal handover process to management companies and residents.
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly reports to JV members meetings.
- Liaise with funding partners, banks and investors as required.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years work experience in commercial, mixed use or residential property development / project management with a leading property developer.
- Thorough understanding of the development product.
- Knowledge and experience of working with JV’s.
- Good EXCEL skills an advantage.
- Some understanding of debt and equity funding arrangements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior management.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Able to question and challenge.
- Commercially astute.
- Thoughtful and considered approach.
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail please call our recruitment consultant Howard Pullen on 07789936548 or please click the apply button.