Senior Development Manager
Senior Development Manager - Central London Office
Salary is from £50,000 to £60,000 per annum.
Plus a partnership bonus share and corporate benefits package.
A leading global consultancy is seeking a Senior Development Manager to join their boutique business and investor advisory department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a development or regeneration professional to join small team within a business that has a strong global presence.
You will be working with the Directors on advising both private and public sector clients on complex regeneration schemes including: commercial, residential and mixed use developments across London and the UK.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing business where you will play and integral part in growing the business unit, providing a first class service to prestigious clients and mentoring junior members of the team.
Typical services they provide include: master planning, feasibility, funding, town planning advice, business case advice, project viability and options analysis.
Senior Development Consultant Responsibilities:
- Deliver the highest quality value driven property development processes.
- Provide development consultancy and management through both private and public sectors.
- Ability to plan, build and manage complex financial models.
- Maintain client relationships and develop new ones.
Senior Development Consultant Requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Previous experience working in a public sector company or consultancy environment.
- Excellent understanding of financial modelling (Excel and Argus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in discussing this role in further detail please apply online with your CV in word format.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
More searches like this
- General Practice Surveyor £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Investment & Development Surveyor £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Valuation Surveying & Rating Surveying Surveyor £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Planning & Development Surveyor £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)