Valuation & Compulsory Purchase Surveyor
1 day left
- Full Time
What is the opportunity?
To join a rapidly growing consultancy who has achieved incredible results over the past few years by acquiring some major new clients.
What Are The Key Responsibilities?
- Undertaking RICS Red Book valuations for major key clients
- Valuations will range from £100k up to multi-million pound covering both residential and commercial properties.
- Acquiring properties via compulsory purchase taking responsibility for the end to end process from initial valuation through to possession.
- Carry out negotiations with re-claimants.
What Skills / Experience Do I Need?
- The ideal candidate will be a registered valuer and MRICS qualified. However, non-qualified candidates may also be considered.
- Previous compulsory purchase experience is not required.
- APC candidates needing valuation experience to become chartered may also be considered.
What remuneration is on offer?
- A competitive salary + car allowance + bonus will be offered in line with the successful candidates market worth based on their level of skills and experience.
Apply for Valuation & Compulsory Purchase Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- General Practice Surveyor £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Regeneration & Sustainability Surveyor £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Residential Investment & Development Surveyor £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Valuation Surveying & Rating Surveying Surveyor £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Planning & Development Surveyor £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Birmingham