Technical Manager - London
Remuneration: £Dependent on individual
Our client is a privately owned and award winning property development and investment Company who are now looking for a Technical Manager to join the established team.
The role will be responsible for taking control of projects from inception and developing delivery strategies for the procurement of all information necessary for the Site Production Teams in order to ensure that the business and project objectives are met fully in accordance with pre-agreed build programmes, to the highest quality, in a safe environment and within the budget cost constraints.
The Technical Manager will be responsible for selecting and appointing the design consultants in consultation with others having taken feedback on past performance; and for the development, control and delivery of information in accordance with project performance parameters and business systems (e.g. BIM), with the business plan established internally, or with Contractual obligations to third parties.
The successful individual will:
- Possess expertise and experience in housing and in mixed use buildings construction methods and processes.
- Have the ability to establish constructive relationships with consultants, suppliers, staff and contractors, being effective and responsive always.
- Be organised, methodical, efficient and able to articulate directives clearly, motivating staff.
- Possess excellent verbal & communications skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have the ability to grasp technical, professional concepts and methods.
An exciting opportunity to join a close knit and people focused business. For further details please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.