Project Manager - Real Estate Consultancy
Senior Project Manager - Real Estate Consultancy:
Situated on the fringes of the City, this entrepreneurial and industry-savvy Real Estate consultancy seek a Senior Project Manager to join their market-leading team.
With 60-heads across the business, their clientele comprise some of the industry’s most high-profile developers and funders. They pride themselves on their 'outside the box' thinking and provide an all-encompassing development consultancy service, from site-origination onwards.
Their early stage involvement means that their service platform naturally evolves to straddle the entirety of the development life-cycle, offering Development, Project, Cost and EA services through to completion, as well as guidance on exit strategy. They effectively hold the client’s hand from acquisition, planning, design, construction, procurement, through post-contract, to completion.
The successful applicant will have oversight of an impressive PRS development portfolio on behalf of a FTSE 100-Listed Pension Fund and will be responsible for the development and delivery of several thousand PRS units across 8 sites throughout the UK.
They are seeking candidates with prior consultancy experience - ideally blended with some client-side experience - and ideally already chartered. They only hire smart, articulate and dynamic individual and are more concerned about these innate qualities than whether they possess prior high-volume residential experience.
The ideal candidate is likely to possess many of the following:
- MRICS Chartership
- A minimum of 6 years industry experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a consultancy setting
- Ideally (but not a prerequisite) some prior volume residential experience - PRS sector would be a bonus
- Prior client-side experience (either within a development setting OR as a consultant EA/Clients Representative)
- A well-developed suite of interpersonal skills
- A holistic appreciation of the development life-cycle
The role in question would offer exposure to complex, high-profile schemes, the entirety of the development life-cycle, a prestigious client and fantastic scope to grow within a true meritocracy. The appointee would need to be able to lead on high-value projects - at various stages of planning/design/delivery - with minimal hand-holding from an Associate.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000. For further information, call Phil at Higher Capital Consulting on 020 3963 8427.
More searches like this
- Construction Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (North)
- Project Management Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (North)
- Regeneration & Sustainability Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (North)
- Residential Investment & Development Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (North)
- Planning & Development Residential £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (North)