Senior Land Manager
We are looking for two experienced Senior Land Managers for our client; a regional house builder focused on creating affordable, modern homes and part of a wider group working within the city centre residential and commercial real estate market.
Our client’s focus is on building houses in towns and cities within an hour’s drive of Birmingham meaning you’ll need a strong knowledge of these areas to quickly and accurately assess the development potential of sites. Reporting directly to the Development Director, you’ll be responsible for purchasing land in the very best locations and providing a comprehensive service that addresses all avenues of the land process. Drawing from your experience in the house building sector, you’ll identify new land opportunities securing planning permission for residential development.
A track record of purchasing land, strong commercial acumen, an extensive network of contacts and exceptional negotiation and influencing skills will be the bedrock of your success in this exciting role. You’ll also have a sound knowledge of Birmingham and the surrounding area.
In return our client offers a competitive basic salary and the potential to earn an unparalleled bonus along with the opportunity to join a market leading business led by a highly experienced board.
For a confidential chat to find out more, please get in touch to arrange a convenient time otherwise please click apply to submit your CV and provide some contact details.
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Residential £100,000 or more jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Construction Residential £100,000 or more jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Housing & Social Residential £100,000 or more jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Investment & Financial Residential £100,000 or more jobs in Sutton Coldfield
- Residential Investment & Development Residential £100,000 or more jobs in Sutton Coldfield