Estates Manager (3 Months FTC)
What is the opportunity?
To work for a best in class organisation, where you will work on a large national portfolio of properties.
What Are The Key Responsibilities?
- Undertake property inspections and submit reports in compliance with client KPI specifications.
- Ensure landlord, tenant and building compliance and advising on portfolio opportunities.
- Authorise head-lease rent and superior landlords' service charge and insurance payments.
- Challenging service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Minimise sub-tenants' arrears and deal with tenant account queries.
- Negotiate and complete "minor" agreements, e.g. car parking licences, storage accommodation, communications facilities, and wayleave agreements.
- Managing common area service charges and building management in conjunction with on-site staff.
- Instruct other professionals in relation to disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals, planning issues, dilapidations etc. and assisting with the delivery of those services.
What Skills / Experience Do I Need?
- You will need commercial experience in estates management, property management, or asset management.
- Ideally you will be MRICS but all candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
More searches like this
- Asset & Fund Management Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in West Midlands
- General Practice Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Landlord & Tenant Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Retail & Leisure Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Property Management Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in West Midlands