Design Manager - West Midlands
Based: West Midlands
Remuneration: £Dependent on individual
Our client are a privately owned and rapidly expanding design led House Builder who are now looking for a Design Manager to join the experienced team.
The role will involve:
- Managing and progressing standard house-type ranges – planning drawings and working drawings to match specification requirements;
- Managing and developing a range of standard architectural details range;
- Maintaining and progressing company ‘design code’ and design standards for place-making and urban;
- Driving and elevating drawing presentation standards;
- Producing and/or instructing feasibility layouts for typically 30 – 125 unit schemes – to then be reviewed, maximised and progressed to planning submission;
- Liaising with external architects to progress house-type elevations for individual planning applications;
- Liasing with necessary consultants where specific input is required into the design process;
- Production of external materials schedules, boundary treatment plans and schedules of accommodation;
- Undertaking competitor urban design analysis;
- Ensuring that all positive urban design/architectural costs achieve sales value returns and/or brand enhancement.
We are looking for an experienced Design Manager with a proven track record of success gained in Residential Development with a House Builder or Private Practice. For further details in the strictest of confidence please forward your CV, along with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Design Manager - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly