Technical Coordinator - Architectural/Engineering Background
My client is currently one of the London's largest Developer and Housing Associations, are currently recruiting for a Technical Coordinator, you will be joining a brand new development in West London, which consists of a large regeneration project.
Your will be working alongside a Technical Manager that's been with the business for 4 years, will help train and develop your career.
* To be conversant with the project design programme, project delivery programme and the consultant design responsibilities matrix & appointments relating to services they are responsible for.
* To communicate with the design team regularly promoting effective communication between all design team members using all means necessary.
* To monitor the progress of the design weekly intervals against the project design programme and report progress to the Design and Technical manager every week.
* To tender, take instruction and manage site surveys and the production of written reports for use on their projects against the project delivery programme.
* Monitor the collection of Health & Safety information for the successful conclusion of the Operation and Maintenance File and Health and Safety file for the project before Practical Completion is achieved.
Key Skills & Abilities:
* Sector/specialist knowledge & experience - residential / contractor experience
* Able to communicate at all levels with consultants, site staff, subcontractors and client disciplines.
* Ability to interpret chart programmes.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
In return, you will be offered:
* £45,000 - £52,000 basic salary
* Extensive benefits package
* Opportunity to work client side
* Progression opportunities
Could this be of interest?
To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Arnold Bokumbe on our Design desk to email@example.com