Chartered Building Surveyor
Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor
Salary up to £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
An award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to expand its in-house commercial surveying team and requires a Chartered/Senior Building Surveyor. This would be a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a role with scope across Professional works and Projects. Building Surveying has been identified as a key growth sector in the company and this opportunity will provide scope for career progression and team management to the right candidate.
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying alongside delivering instructions and projects inception to completion with minimum supervision. You will work across Commercial and Residential sectors on a wide range of public and private projects.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Refurbishment and maintenance schemes
- Party Walls
- Project values up to £10m
- MRICS (desired but not essential if experience is relevant).
- RICS accredited Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years PQE within Commercial consultancy environment.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Charlotte Jacovou, by emailing calling 020 7766 9000
More searches like this
- Building Surveying Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Construction Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Project Management Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Quantity Surveying Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester
- Technical Surveyor £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Manchester