About this Amazing Opportunity
To effectively asset manage existing property portfolio and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that the property portfolio meets their operational requirements. Support members of the Property Team with regards to technical and legal matters and supporting the Head of Portfolio Management, deputising when required.
The role is to work closely with the Head of Portfolio Management to oversee all Asset Management matters across the group property portfolio including agreeing acceptable terms for new leases, extensions, resites and 2nd store and taking them to legal completion:
- Oversee relationships with third party retailers, landlords, developers, surveyors and solicitors.
- Liaise with third party professional advisors
- Oversee the disposal of vacant units which no longer meet the group expectations
- Deal with the acquisition of certain new sites from HOT’s to legal completion.
- Reduce the overall rental cost of the operational property in line with KPI’s
About this Role
Your key Responsibilities/ Actions will consist of:
- The control of costs in accordance with agreed budgets
- Behave within the principles of the company’s values at all times
- Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act
- Demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity
- Comply with all legislative requirements as well as all company policies, procedures and processes
The key interfaces as a Portfolio Manager are:
- External consultants
- Finance and Accounts Payable teams
- Project management and Facilities teams
- Retail (Business Managers)
You will need to know:
- Property asset management, either owner or occupier side, ideally with experience of mixed use assets with evidence of delivering complex and innovative asset management initiatives.
- Proven experience of managing commercial properties, preferably retail shopping across all asset classes.
- An understanding of the property market and the key drivers of performance.
- Good financial and qualitative analysis skills evidenced by prior work achievements.
- Excellent communication skills. Evidence of delivering excellent customer experience.
What You Will Need
Our ideal candidate will need to be:
- Culture fit is non-negotiable – flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive are a must, together with a natural style that role models our Values
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A strong solutions focus – being comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions in a cost effective way.
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible – willingness to travel and provide support to both Northern Ireland and the ROI.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organisation.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to provide leadership, direction and motivation to teams.
- Ability to produce accurate work whilst working within agreed timescales.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Demonstrates integrity, a strong work ethic and upholds the company values and principles.
- Challenges appropriately and identifies areas for improvement.
- Ability to deal with conflict in an effective and professional manner.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the Apply Button.
Apply for Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly