Property Closure and Disposal Programme
- Inspect the property and develop a schedule of works required. Instruct those works, monitor and authorise invoices.
- Collate any paperwork relating to the property - EPC, title deeds, title plans, report on title, lease where applicable, stock condition survey, Managing agent valuation, Floor plans, fire risk assessment.
- Employ Guardians, where considered necessary.
- Periodically inspect the property.
- Instruct any necessary emergency works.
- Identify and manage risks with each property. Take remedial action as appropriate.
- Maintain adequate records of the property and activities.
- To assist in the implementation of an effective communication strategy for closed unit.
Asset Management Strategy
- Develop a programme to implement the objectives of the strategy.
- Develop the programme budget.
- Manage the implementation of the programme, monitor progress and report periodically against finance, quality and time related targets.
- Manage risk on the project. Take remedial action as appropriate.
- Liaise closely and effectively with both internal departments and external organisations and agencies; calling and attending project review meetings as required.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept in relation to scheme progress, risk and finance.