A young, dynamic commercial real estate investment management and advisory firm is looking for a full-time Development Manager with experience in commercial real estate. The individual will work alongside the lead Partner and assist in all aspects of development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-quality development professional to join a scaling and ambitious business.
Background and Skills
• Experience in a development role within a commercial real estate business.
• We're looking for a team player with strong communication skills, humility and ambition.
• Management of development projects from inception through to completion, typically ranging in value from £10 million to £150 million.
• Ability to liaise with agents and contacts to source and appraise new development opportunities.
• Co-ordinate project due diligence including market and financial feasibility studies and obtaining professional consultant’s input.
• Liaising with external architects & consultants to establish the options within a development.
• Carrying out development/investment appraisals on new and existing projects.
• Leading external teams from the planning stage through to delivery.
• Preparing development briefs, business plans and programmes
• Produce monthly update reports.
• Feasibility and viability appraisals for reporting forecasts