Senior Sales Negotiator
Job description- Senior sales negotiator for Dartmouth Capital Advisors
A highly successful developer is looking for an experienced senior sales negotiator to join their in-house sales team as they focus on building a strong team that will move across multiple high-end marketing suites in London, as projects complete and progress. You will be based on an iconic riverside development, with a rich history. This is a really exciting time to join this growing company who have many super prime developments to come across London.
- Handle daily applicant calls, emails and visits to the marketing suite, ensuring all relevant detail is accurately recorded.
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Diligently follow through with the customers to exchange and completion answering any questions they may have and maintain a friendly and helpful rapport throughout.
- Excellent customer service and sales ability is a must as you will be advising a varied customer database on their purchases in the development at many different stages of their life.
- Daily maintenance of the database (RPS), re-qualifying and archiving as appropriate.
- Diligently maintain the presentation of the marketing suite and show flats
- Maintain awareness of competing schemes in the area and trends of the local market
- Maintain accurate price lists, displays and purchase procedures.
- Suggest and comment upon marketing initiatives when required.
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the local area beneficial
- Team player who is happy to help with the ability to lead if required
- Strong ability to influence and build long-standing relationships
- Experience with selling new homes, on site sales, estate agency is desirable.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of RPS is beneficial
- Strong sales focus and track record of dealing in detail with prospective purchasers and pushing sales through.
- Commission structure
- Private healthcare
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the apply button.