Assistant Surveyor/Surveyor - Property Management - Birmingham
5 days left
- Full Time
Assistant Surveyor/Surveyor - Property Management - B1 - Up to £37,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is looking to bring in an Assistant Surveyor/Surveyor into their Property Management team. The role would involve working on commercial assets in Birmingham and throughout the Midlands. The role is paying up to £37,000 with a Car Allowance and Benefits
- Provide excellent professional advice and service to clients
- Act as prime client interface on projects.
- Support directors by contributing to client presentations, bids and pitches.
- Identify key technical issues/problems in transactions and offers appropriate solutions
- Prepare and process technical information
- Proactively look for and identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Coach graduates and surveyors/consultants
- Commercial Property Management experience is essential
- Ideally, MRICS qualified with 2/3 years pqe.
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills
- IT skills
- Good selling and negotiation skills
Apply for Assistant Surveyor/Surveyor - Property Management - Birmingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly