Management Surveyors – Client Side
Management Surveyors – Client Side
Flexible - Location
Nexus Group/ Primary Health Properties PLC
Nexus Group is the sole advisor to Primary Health Properties PLC (“PHP”) providing a full suite of services including property management, asset management, acquisitions/ disposals and accounting and financing services. Nexus employs approximately 60 people across the London and Stratford upon Avon offices to service the PHP account.
Nexus have been manager to PHP since inception. PHP is a dedicated investor in the primary healthcare sector with facilities across the UK and Ireland with further investment and development properties in the pipeline.
As a result of the recent acquisition of MedicX PLC in March 2019, PHP is the largest healthcare REIT in the UK and a FTSE 250 company with 484 healthcare properties under management nationwide with a portfolio market value of £2.35 billion. Additional information on PHP can be found at www.phpgroup.co.uk.
This continued growth and success of PHP has generated a new requirement for Two Management Surveyors to join the existing property management team.
As one of our team of Surveyors, you will provide dedicated regional support to the management of the expanding portfolio, reporting to the Head of Property Services in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire.
The property management team consists of a team of 16 staff located in London and Stratford upon Avon, responsible for the management of 484 facilities across the UK and Ireland with further investment and expansion in the pipeline.
Successful candidates will have experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment either client side or for a consultant. You will be capable of delivering a high quality service to promote and maintain good working relationships across a range of tenants, consultants and contractors.
Nexus is a fast moving environment where everyone plays an important role, however key responsibilities for this specific requirement will include:-
- Property inspections and tenant review meetings
- Service charge management including budgets and annual reconciliations
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Contractor liaison and management
- Effective tenant communication and support
- Lease management ensuring compliance of both the Landlord and Tenant
- Nationwide travel with a regional focus in the North and North East of England.
A well-presented and balanced individual with commercial intelligence and a good foundation of technical skill sets who wants to work in a fast moving environment with a high degree of autonomy. Key skills would include, but not be limited to:-
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with excellent time and workload management
- Team player
- Naturally enquiring to identify and resolve issues efficiently
- Excellent lease interpretation and application to management issues.
A specific skill set within the primary care sector is not a pre-requisite, but the following are:
- Educated to degree level with BSc in Real Estate Management or similar degree.
- MRICS or AssocRICS
- Clean driving licence
Start date: Immediate
Great salary with discretionary bonus scheme
TJ Search is retained consultants on this recruitment campaign and all submissions from 3rd party referrals will be forwarded to us.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the Apply Button.
Apply for Management Surveyors – Client Side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly