Account Director - Corporate Transaction Management - London
5 days left
- Full Time
An Account Lead/Director requirement has arisen within a Leading Corporate Occupier environment for a Transactions Account Manager to work on a leading EMEA Account. London based role offering up to £80,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance + Benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Director looking for the opportunity to join a leading Global business operating as a transaction account manager operating across a leading global account with EMEA coverage based out of their London office and in a well established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of properties where they will be responsible for the Acquisitions, Disposals, Asset management and strategic management of the portfolio.
- Single Point of Contact for Account Management clients providing project updates, regular reporting and ad hoc portfolio and strategy advice.
- Managing multiple transactions
- Regularly review client lease critical dates and undertake work including rent reviews, lease renewals, lease restructuring, lease surrenders subtenancy or third party renewals or new leases.
- Cross selling
- Resolving any conflicts of interest or other issues, ensuring quality of service
- Tracking revenue and ensuring overall account profitability.
- Define project requirements with the client
- Oversee projects, ensuring high quality deliverables and dealing with governance and compliance.
- Provide weekly updates to your client.
- Account management experience
- Commercial property knowledge
- Good background knowledge and track record in lease advisory including rent reviews, lease renewals, subtenancies
- Self-motivated with proven experience of working on own initiative and prioritising conflicting activities.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Managing complex projects and staying calm under pressure.
- Resolving problems and managing client expectations.
- Organised and able to influence others to meet deadlines.
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail and drive to deliver accurate, high quality work.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and Excel skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced use of Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- MRICS or Real Estate Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ The InVictus Group on 020 7397 5301
To Register for Property Jobs please send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Account Director - Corporate Transaction Management - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly