Project Manager: Client-side
Client-side Project Manager: High-End Residential Developer:
Based in Central London, this reputable developer/consultancy has been providing a ‘best-in-class’ turnkey service to HNWIs, Landed Estates and Family Offices for a decade and is looking to capitalise on their success by adding an end-to-end Project Manager to the existing team.
A specialist within the high-end of the London Real Estate market, our client largely focuses on the residential sector, also undertaking high-profile commercial and leisure projects. They offer clients guidance on all aspects of development from concept, site-origination, through design, planning and construction, to completion and disposal and the current project pipeline - comprising a mix of design, refurbishment and development - offers good variety.
Current projects include:
- New-build single dwellings in London’s West End, ranging in scale from c.10,000sqft to 40,000sqft.
- 40 high-end units on behalf of one of London’s Landed Estates.
- Hotel/leisure fitout in one of London’s leading boutique hotels
The ideal candidate is likely to possess many of the following qualities:
- MRICS/MCIOB chartership.
- Prior exposure to a client-side setting - either working directly for a developer/investor OR in a consultancy setting in a clients’ rep/EA capacity.
- Minimum 4 year’s experience.
- Demonstrable experience of oversight of more than one project simultaneously.
- Project involvement from client-brief to completion.
- Prior exposure to the high-end of the market: ideally a blend of residential and commercial.
- Oversight of schemes valued north of £20million GDV.
- Ideally a technical background (Architecture/Civil or Structural Engineering/QS) - this is in no way a pre-requisite.
- Someone who is not afraid to network and win business.
Although the title of the role is Project Manager, the successful applicant will benefit from exposure to the entirety of the development life-cycle, including - but not limited to: all professional appointments; internal/external stakeholder engagement; project oversight from inception to occupation/disposal; project reporting; H&S and project legals; project programming; updating financial models/cash flows and ultimate accountability for ensuring budgetary and delivery milestones met.
Cultural fit will also be a critical element of any appointment as the existing team are tight-knit; no big egos sought!
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 base, dependent on experience.
For further information, contact Philip at Higher Capital on 020 3963 8427.
Apply for Project Manager: Client-side
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly