Property Management Surveyor
7 days left
- Full Time
To join a team that is not top heavy. The business also operates in a highly efficient manner ensuring you have the best possible chance of delivering exceptional results for your clients.
A real estate consultancy with a network of offices across the UK. They provide the full range of real estate advisory services to a wide ranging client base.
- Working across mixed client base of landlord investors.
- Carrying out traditional property management with some opportunity to undertake asset management / value enhancement initiatives as the opportunities present themselves.
- Working across a mixture of property types including: office, industrial, and leisure.
- Taking full responsibility for the service delivered to key clients.
The Person Required:
- Ideally you will be a full Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- Experience of traditional property management.
- Experience of service charge budgets and reconciliation.
Apply for Property Management Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly