A top tier Prop Co is seeking a Development Manager to be responsible for a UK and central London commercial portfolio; comprising offices, shopping centres marked for redevelopment, and mixed-use assets. The successful candidate will be responsible for each facet of the development process.
The key duties will include:
- Executing strategic,development, planning and property matters including value add landlord and tenant work.
- Analysis and technical due diligence - Running development appraisals and cash-flow forecasting.
- Manage development project from inception to completion.
- Responsible for Asset Management work including leasing and marketing strategies for the site.
- Manage multi-disciplinary consultant teams to ensure the optimal running of each development scheme.
The successful candidate will have existing development experience (either consultancy or client-side), and will be an astute financial modeller when required also.
Please apply with your most updated CV if you feel you are interested in this position.