Senior Surveyor - Property Management - W1
Senior Surveyor - Commercial Property Management - W1 - Up to £55,000 with Benefits
My client is looking to bring in an experienced and/or qualified Surveyor/Senior Surveyor into their Commercial Property Management team. The role would involve carrying out work on assets through out London and The South. The role is paying up to £55,000 with Benefits.
- Working on a leading investor client portfolio with c30 properties managing multi tenanted portfolios.
- Dealing with day to day property management of a commercial office portfolio
- Support the team plan to develop a client portfolio
- Act as prime client interface on projects. This would involve updating clients on progress, answering queries and provide advice.
- Support associate directors and directors, by contributing to client presentations, bids and pitches.
- Provide input to support delivery of client assignments
- Proactively look for and be able to identify new business and revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client
- Manage budgets and billing on specific client accounts
- Effectively use established systems to debtor and disbursement recovery to secure cash flow and profitability.
- Ensure timesheets are up to date and reflective of current work
- Ensure work complies with form procedures and guidelines
- Keep own knowledge of relevant case law up to date
- Proactively seek and undertake on the job and formal developmental activities to broaden experience and knowledge
- Achieve annual objectives set within performance review and actively engage in review process
The successful candidate must have
- A degree level qualification
- MRICS ideally but is not essential
- Experience of property, landlord and tenant legislation
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Understanding of insolvency law, and the effects on commercial tenants.
- General practise background for either a corporate, public sector or private sector
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills
- Understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Experience in selling clients successfully
- Technical competence in areas relevant to the role.
- Understanding of the market and local knowledge
- Financial awareness
- Business and report experience
- IT skills
- High level of numerical reasoning and analytical skills.