Senior Investment Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to work within the fund analytic team. The role will be responsible for assisting in the analytics of all aspects of the fund management team and to report on the performance of existing and potential new investment vehicles. The candidates will be expected to perform in-depth excel analysis and to be able to report on the performance of vehicles. As a senior member of the team, the candidate will be expected to help maintain and oversee the fund models and work closely with junior members to provide a consistent and clear approach.
Key Duties to include
• Assist in the co-ordination and review of quarterly reporting and valuations from external valuers,
• Prepare annual IRR forecasts, cash flow analysis, hold/sell analysis,
• Conduct market research,
• Assist in evaluation of potential investment opportunities,
• Participate in pipeline management including preparation of brief project overviews,
• Assist in areas of investment management,
• Liaise effectively and professionally with teams within the company, including the CEO and Partners,
• Use appropriate tools to produce/review fund monitoring reports for our clients,
• Data collation and management; using inhouse database systems,
• Assist with the production and review of ad-hoc analytical reports,
• Support projects or specific work streams, and
• Develop and maintain complex financial models
The Analyst is someone with strong numerical and verbal skills, and 4-6 years of experience in the financial and/or real estate sector. Additionally:
• University Degree - subjects to preferably include Real Estate as a core element.
• Fluent in English – proficiency in another European language preferred.
• Independent, personable, collaborative/teamwork player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
• Genuine and demonstrable interest in investment, finance and real estate.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Strong work ethic and commitment; ability to perform under deadline pressure.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Permission to work in the UK.