- Leading Privately Owned, Quality-Focused House builder
- Experience within volume house builder with quality at the forefront
Michael Page House-building have partnered with a prestigious house-builder who deliver low volume, high quality houses across the west midlands
The business has an extensive land bank. They are cash rich and can move quickly on land that supports their product.
Critically, the business has a huge track record of promoting and developing staff from within, and their is a real opportunity within the next 6-12 months for further career progression within the business.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for running multiple residential building development sites and contracts within the region. With between 3-5 live sites at any one time, you will report into the office based Construction Director, and be supported by Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design and office based support. This position will play a key role within the business, and as such there will be strong opportunity to progress to Senior Contracts Manager within 18 months.
- Have current experience as Contracts Manager or Senior Site Manager
- Have experience working within house building for a leading and National house build developer.
- Have a strong track record in delivering 50 + unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Have 5 - 7 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the
- management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while
- representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of the NHBC.
- Willing to be commute to live sites
- £65000- £80,000 basic salary DOE
- Car or allowance
- Health care
- Professional Development