Working for a 5* privately owned house-builder, as a Quantity Surveyor to look after several new developments, managing build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
Outstanding opportunity at a quality focused, 5* privately owned house-builder based near Kidderminster. With real Career progression and a supportive environment in abundance this house-builder is looking to add to their ranks due to continued growth.
Dependent on the experience of the successful candidate, our client is open to either appointing an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor to look after several new developments.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of Quantity Surveying, ideally within volume house-building but a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution