Property Acquisitions Co-ordinator – Manchester (12 month FTC)
About the client
My client is a highly successful Housing Developer specialising in providing bespoke homes for vulnerable adults with supported living needs. As an employer, they enjoy a well-deserved reputation as an outstanding place to work, offering generous annual leave, on site restaurant, gym, bar and can offer an excellent work / life balance.
About the Job
Reporting to the Head of Development and working within the business development team you be responsible for Identifying and sourcing viable properties and building relationships with stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the business development team and assist with identifying viable schemes
- Record and progress external referrals and assist the client with completing referral’s on the online portal;
- Perform high level financial appraisals to check deal viability
- Develop property sourcing briefs for each referral and liase with the Concept Designer when necessary
- Arrange property visits
- Grow data base for off market property sources
- Negotiate prices and times frames with agents/vendors
- Instruct the Concept Designer to commence due diligence and desktop appraisal
- Provide weekly update and be responsible for the internal customer relationship management database
- Maintain accurate records in line with policies and procedures
- Support the Property Acquisition and Partnership Manager with continuous improvement activities within the team
- Complete all activities within the agreed Key Performance Indicators
What we are looking for:
It is essential for applicants to have experience in property sales, excellent negotiating and influencing skills, strong planning and organisational skills and can work to deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking progressive company.
£30,000-£35,000 + Excellent Benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract – Strong possibility of permanent role
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or
to discuss this role, in confidence, please contact , Shirley Hursthouse ,Director, psd group on 0161 234 0374.