Land & Partnerships Manager, North West Developer
My client is a highly successful Housing Developer specialising in providing bespoke homes for vulnerable adults with supported living needs. As an employer, they enjoy a well-deserved reputation as an outstanding place to work, offering generous annual leave, on site restaurant, gym, bar and can offer an excellent work / life balance.
Due to expansion they now wish to appoint a Land & Partnership & Manager to further develop their speculative development operations working closely with local authorities, major governmental and private land owners.
Reporting to the Development Director you will be responsible for a land led approach to deliver land and property acquisition across specialist supported housing, later life and general needs opportunities. You will form strategic land partnerships with Local Government place making regeneration strategies and form joint venture agreements.
- Develop viability and preconstruction agreements
- Undertake development appraisals to maximise planning gain
- Work with the business development team to assist with identifying viable schemes
- Deliver land supply and development opportunities for new build in specialist support housing
- Record and progress external referralS
- Perform high-level development and affordable housing financial appraisals
With a track record of land acquisition which delivers viable housing in the affordable sector you will be experienced in mixed tenure brown and greenfield sites.
You are entrepreneurial and commercial in your outlook and are able to build strong relationships at all levels. You are a “well rounded” development professional who is keen to work directly for a developer, bringing across your expertise, negotiating, planning and organisational skills.
About the Offer: c£60,000 +Car Allowance + Package
Please ensure that your CV illustrates that you have the skill-set required in the role/person brief outlined above.