Client Side Acquisition Manager @ NW London PropCo
RealRec are pleased to be working with one of North West London's leading PropCo's, who are looking for an experienced Acquisition Manager to join their expert and growing team.
Our client focuses on acquiring residential property at below market value. They specialise in vacant and dilapidated properties, as well as fast purchases from estates, who's heirs are looking to sell properties, that may otherwise take months to settle.
They are a very shrewd outfit who utilise technology and a vast network to generate a steady pipeline of leads (You will have warm leads and you will also be expected to generate your own leads and to cultivate new contacts for the business).
This role suits someone who understands the acquisition process, with experience in buying these type of BMV deals.
This role requires a lot of emotional intelligence and thus the suitable candidate must have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage complex situations e.g. speaking with Vendors who have just recently lost a family member.
- 5+ years previous investment agency or commercial property experience (other similar experience will be considered)
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and capable of developing and maintaining a network of contacts and clients
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Full driving licence
- A strong property and investor network
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £35,000 to £50,000 + commission (OTE £100K+).
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything