Investment Analyst/Associate - Central London
A leading boutique real estate investment firm are seeking an Investment Analyst/Associate to join their growing team based in Central London.
With an expected portfolio value in excess of €600 million across office, retail, residential and co-living space and increased capital from investors across the UK and Europe, this is an exciting time to join the business.
In this role, you will be given cradle to grave responsibility on transactions, from sourcing investment opportunities and acquisition through to asset management and value creation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing the real estate market conditions to support new acquisitions and pricing strategies.
- Identifying new opportunities and providing financial modelling support to guide investment decisions.
- Producing appraisals and financial models in Excel.
- Assisting with deal execution.
- Maintaining and updating fund forecasting.
- Producing reports for investors and board.
- Degree in finance, property or economics desirable.
- Experience in real estate, private equity, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or related.
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills.
Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in word format.