Land and Acquisitions Director - (flexible working included)
A prestigious mixed-use and residential development company is now seeking to recruit a Land and Acquisitions Director; with flexible working included in the role. The successful candidate will be responsible for all land purchase activity by preparing and overseeing the ultimate acquisition of quality development, working alongside in-house planning expertise.
As the company is in a financially strong position and is independent, they can act fast and remain flexible to develop bespoke planning solutions. Your role will be to help identify, appraise and acquire a diverse range of property developments. This will include -
- Maintaining effective working relationships with local authorities, local agents, land owners company.
- Ensuring that acquisition proposals are presented, in an objective and professional manner
- Responsible for appointment of external professionals and consultants in relation to site appraisal and if required ultimately project management of certain opportunities.
- Responsible for all land purchase activity
- Ensure that land procurement is compliant with annual budgets and forecasts
- Contribute to the Annual Strategy Plan
- Attend Management meetings and Land/Planning meetings, updating on issues and progress.
Previous client-side recent experience as a Land Director within a mixed-use or residential developer is ideal for this role. Candidates working for reputable consultancies may also be considered. In this role, you may be involved in a variety of sectors – including luxury residential, care, mixed-use, leisure and residential, so demonstrating adaptability will be important.
The company is offering a competitive remuneration package for this role in the region of £70k to £85k, plus benefits, bonus and flexible working.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite but you are looking for a similar position, please still send your CV through to me CJ Obi (firstname.lastname@example.org)