Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Commercial Valuation - W1
Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Central London Valuation Advisory - £55,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a chartered Valuation surveyor to work as part of the Central London Valuation and Advisory team. Our client is open to either considering a Senior Surveyor or Associate Director where a competitive package is on offer.
The successful applicant will work primarily within the Central London Valuation team advising clients on a number of Bank Lending Valuations.
- Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
- Valuation of a wide range of commercial property involving some of the most prestigious properties in Central London.
- Valuation for balance sheet and loan security purposes.
- Preparation of detailed reports and presentation of valuation advice to clients.
- Advice to clients on acquisitions, disposals and for review purposes.
- Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
- To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
- 0-3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Experience of the Central London market preferred but not essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of Argus Investor and Developer software essential.
- Good analytical skills.
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Apply for Senior Surveyor/Associate Director - Commercial Valuation - W1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly