Senior Surveyor - Property Management - B1
2 days left
- Full Time
Surveyor/Senior Surveyor – Property Management – Birmingham – Up to £45,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Property Management Surveyor to join an existing Investor team to work on a leading UK Pension/Investment client portfolio. This role will be working closely with the Asset Management client and requires an experienced property manager who is able to hit the ground running. Birmingham Based Role offering up to £45,000 Per Annum + Car Allowance + Benefits.
- To provide excellent professional advice and service to clients in support of instructions managed by Associate Directors and Directors
- Act as prime client interface on projects
- Support Associate Directors and Directors by contributing to client presentations, bids and pitches
- Identifies key technical issues/ problems in transactions and offers appropriate solutions
- Provide input to support delivery of client assignments, i.e. prepare and process technical information
- Proactively looks for and is able to identify new business and revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client
- Manage budgets and billing on specific client accounts
- Effectively use established systems for debtor and disbursement recovery to secure cash flow and profitability
- Coach graduates and Surveyors/ Consultants
- Keep own knowledge of relevant case law up to date.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree level qualification
- Ideally MRICS qualified with 2/3 years pqe.
- General practice background for either a corporate, public sector or private practice
- Experience of working in a large practice would be advantageous
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills – not restricted to a narrow practice area
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
- IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Experience of Investor as opposed to Occupier Clients with knowledge of Pension Funds & institutions.
- Good Selling and negotiation skills
- Good Commercial awareness skills
Apply for Senior Surveyor - Property Management - B1
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly