Asset Manager - Retail Led, Mixed Commercial Portfolio
Investment and Asset Management company, who pride themselves on offering above market returns to their clients and investment partners, are looking for an Asset Manager. Their portfolio is nationwide and mixed sector, including retail high street and shopping centres as well as some office and industrial properties, and they are able to unlock value through design led refurbishment and redevelopment opportunities, and then really driving leasing campaigns to ensure voids are kept to a minimum across the portfolio. They have an experienced and well regarded team and are now seeking someone who’s looking for their first clientside opportunity.
- MRICS qualified with a minimum of one years post-qualification experience, ideally in Commercial/Retail Agency or Property Management or a mix of the two
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach.
- Extensive report writing skills.
- Ability to run a letting campaign and to manage advisors and agents.
- A thorough understanding of valuation and appraisal techniques.
- Creativity, flair and imagination.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and implementation of strategies to enhance the value of properties across the mixed sector portfolio
- Co-ordination of Landlord and Tenant issues
- Responsible for ensuring voids are kept to a minimum through running and managing successful leasing campaigns
- Co-ordination of refurbishment and repair works in accordance with purchase surveys
- Liaison with lenders and their advisers
- Placing of insurance and administration of claims and risk improvements
- Tenant liaison
- Rates mitigation
- Instructing solicitors on new leases, renewals and Tenant licencing
- Supervision of managing agents rent and service charge collection
- Overseeing service charge budgeting and reconciliation
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements