- Full Time
The Leasehold Manager will support the Head of Homeownership in the effective management and delivery of services to the property portfolio which includes leasehold, shared ownership, market rented, intermediate market rent, rent to buy and commercial properties.
A large & growing residential provider based in Liverpool.
- As the team which manage the Right to Buy and Right to Acquire processes for the business they will have an understanding of the requirements for these applications and ensure that they are processed in line with the Government's stated timescales.
- They will have management responsibility for the Leasehold Officer, Resales and Right to Buy Officer and the caretaker and therefore must be able to develop and mentor these team members
- Support the Head of Homeownership, on the development and successful implementation of strategies and financial planning.
- Shape the services being provided to the customers in order to meet their needs
- Develop and promote the department to the internal stakeholders
Lead on tenancy management of all stock to promote customer satisfaction by ensuring that residents receive a quality, helpful, responsive and value for money service throughout geographically dispersed stock.
- They will be accountable for the financial returns generated from commercial properties and provision of excellent services to commercial customers, ensuring that they are managed in accordance with the terms of their leases, legislation, regulation and best practice.
- They will have a full understanding of the resale process for leasehold and shared ownership properties, alongside this they must understand the staircasing process and the complexities within each of the processes.
- Residential and Commercial leases
- Commercial property sales and management
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Legislation and best practice in leasehold management
- Managing leaseholders, shared owners, tenancies through market rent, intermediate market rent products and Rent to Buy
- Competitive salary
- Flexible & home working
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities & CPD