Central London Estate - Development/Asset Analyst
- Full Time
One of London’s most prestigious and forward thinking Estates, who have a high value mixed use Estate are looking for an experienced Real Estate Analyst to undertake a very diverse and autonomous role. They are very busy post lockdown, and footfall to the Estate has returned in significant numbers, and the area is vibrant and constantly evolving.
They are looking for a Senior and experienced Analyst to take responsibility for analysis across the Estate. It’s a brand new role for the business, and the candidate will develop and formulate existing analysis, providing an opportunity for this person to implement a new way of working; taking ownership for development appraisal and reporting; analysis of asset management initiatives and working with the Asset Management team to further develop business plans and detailed asset strategies for this exciting area of London. They offer the opportunity to be part of a very experienced wider Real Estate team, and work closely with some of the most well regarded names in the industry. It’s a collaborative culture with a very integrated and supportive team.
- Review and implement any changes to the existing modelling process for the appraisal of asset management initiatives and leasing opportunities. Conduct all appraisals, in consultation with the asset managers.
- Review and improve the transaction leasing approval process and budget control, updating as required.
- Manage portfolio analysis to facilitate decision making and maximise returns
- Take an active role, with asset management in development and implementation of business plans and portfolio strategies
- Develop and take ownership of the development appraisal process and reporting for all commercial and residential development projects, to include detailed sensitivity analysis on rent, cost and yield.
- For all live projects work with development and finance teams to enhance reporting on cash flow projections against original budget and projected outturn cost, ensuring a consistently accurate and up to date status of all development activity. Develop traffic light system for a monthly progress report.
- With the development team, lead quarterly review of cash flow projections for all live development projects, clearly identifying areas of cost or income risk versus budget.
- Detailed analysis of projects on site, model impact of delays to both total project cost and delay to income – assess impact on overall project viability
Valuation and reporting
- Manage the annual portfolio valuation process on Argus
- Manage and improve the monthly PMC reporting presented to senior management, to include a look forward as well as historic performance.
- Assist Finance with the annual budgeting exercise
- Assist Finance and asset management with IPD/MSCI reporting and benchmarking
Apply for Central London Estate - Development/Asset Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly